How Chemical Management Compliance Can Save You Time and Money
Don’t leave your company’s regulatory compliance in the hands of third parties who do not know the laws and legal framework of Latin America and the Caribbean.
Since we are, in fact, specialists, it means that we are experts in regulatory information of chemical management compliance, applicable to your business needs, throughout LAC. For this reason, we can guarantee our work 100 percent.
Unlike other providers of chemical management regulation, Specialists at SILLAC can assist clients efficiently and effectively freeing them from the burden of dealing with the complexity of chemical management compliance of their products.
Generally, chemical management providers rely on non-lawyer analysts with little or no skills in local laws of LAC jurisdictions, who look for regulations on the internet to build a “compliance” package. The “supplier-customer” relationship ends there; unless they sell the customer other products such as data sheets and labelling, however, it is often without follow-up, unless the customer has a complaint.
SILLAC, we follow-up with our customers to ensure that they will always have the support they deserve and SILLAC’s mission describes our commitment to them:
- For our customers to know what to do to meet the regulatory framework of Latin America and the Caribbean
- Communicate with our clients with the utmost sincerity explaining the expectations of the diligent observation of the local laws and regulations
- Walk with our clients, prepare them and guide them throughout their business in Latin America and the Caribbean.
At SILLAC we take our commitment to our clients very seriously and that is why, our customers are confident and trust that they comply with the regulatory framework of their jurisdiction (s). Once you become our chemical management client, SILLAC conducts follow up to ensure that the products and regulatory services we provide are exactly what your business and products require.
We hope this will never happen, but SILLAC can guarantee that if your company is ever involved in any liability arising from non-compliance, we will stand behind it all the way. Therefore, not only is it logical, but it makes good business sense, to work with an international regulatory company that can provide all your chemical management compliance needs, including safety data sheets and labelling, as we do, and legal assistance.
This is one of the reasons why SILLAC, a chemical management compliance provider, can also provide you with legal support on legal issues arising from any activity involving chemicals, raw materials, or any other finished product in Latin America and the Caribbean.
In addition, SILLAC experts in chemical management can advise you on importing, exporting, marketing, and selling your products in LAC. Other topics linked with Chemical Management are:
Industrial Compliance products
- Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S)
- Labor Liability Legislation
- Industrial and Commercial Property
Also, please see our list of products and services in the Chemical Management Section:
Chemical Management Compliance
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Management Plan
- SDS Authoring, Management, Distribution, Hazard Communication, and Chemicals Regulatory Consulting
- Globally Harmonized System of Classification, Labeling and Packaging of Chemicals (GHS).
- Safety Data Sheet
- Country-specific regulations: Classification, Labeling and Packaging (CLP)
- New Chemical Product Registration Dossier
- Chemical Import Registration and Authorizations