Coralia del Valle Indriago González
Lawyer, Venezuela Specialist
Venezuela Legal Specialists
Coralia del Valle Indriago González specialized in International Maritime Trade at the former Marine Merchant Graduate School, currently, the Maritime University of the Caribbean.
Ms. del Valle Indriago holds two Masters degrees:
- Conflict Resolution and Mediation from the University of Leon in Leon, Spain.
- Latin American Integration as compared to European Integration from the Latin American and Caribbean University.
Ms. del Valle Indriago is also the recipient of several diplomas awarded by the United Nations Association of Venezuela (UN/ANUV):
- International Relations
- International Negotiations and Conflict Resolution
- International Emotive Intelligence.
- International Top Management and Strategy for Life Tools
- International Specialist in Persuasion Techniques
Aside from her specialization in International Maritime Trade, Ms. del Valle Indriago was also trained in Venezuela’s oil and gas sector, making her a highly skilled international contract negotiator. Ms. del Valle Indriago has worked as a legal advisor for a consulting engineering firm in the Oil and Gas Venezuelan industry.
Venezuela Specialization Areas
- International Maritime Trade
- Conflict Resolution and Mediation
- International Contract and Negotiations in Oil and Gas
- French: Fluent – B2 certification issued by the Ministry of Education of the Republic of France with validity throughout the European Union
- English: Fluent
- Spanish: Native Speaker